Friday, June 1, 2012

My Jacket Came :D

Recently, May 21, I ordered a bear jacket-dress from Ebay, link at the end of this post, and while it was originally supposed to arrive on the 7th-20th, I got it this morning :D The jacket came in Black, brown, and a white-beige, which I got, and I have to say, as much as I love it, I'm somewhat disappointed. I didn't think it would be as thin as it is and be as hot as it is. And it is short so I have to wear shorts or tights(Like  my electric blue and black zebra tights.) under it, along with a shirt underneath because it is slightly see through. Even though all of these cons, I must say, I do love this jacket-dress and can't wait until Autumn and Winter when I can properly wear it outside. Here's the link if you're interested in it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Korea-Women-Warm-Plush-Fleece-Cartoon-Bear-Ear-Hoodie-Outerwear-Jacket-Coat-ST06-/230779173194#shId  Shipping is free to anywhere in the US even though it's in Hong Kong and it is $16.98 USD. Now here are some pictures I took with it, even though most of them are just of my face... And some of me with my purple hair.
I miss my purple hair...
 If only my mom would let me dye it this color again...
I love when I take pictures and my eyes look so cool.

 The jacket has bear ears on the hood, but they look better on the seller's pictures.


 ...Yer. My eyes looked amazing right here. I just had to upload it.
 Jasper's camera shy lol
We kinda look like twins. Blue eyes and a beige fur-coat even though Jasper has some orange on his fur and I have brown hair.
Bye-bye~

1 comment: