Monday, June 11, 2012

At it again...

Yes. After to talking to a friend in Canada, she got me back into gyaru. Like I told you; the ulzzang thing wouldn't last for long but obviously, I really like the gyaru style since I've come back to it. That's all I really have to say on that subject so...
My current anime loves:
-Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler first and second season. (Best wtf scenes ever...especially with Ash and Alois)
-Fairy Tail~(On episode 4 and I love it so far)
-Uta no Prince-sama (Hot guys that sing. Who wouldn't want to watch that?)
-Super GALS (Possibly the only gyaru anime. And it's amazing.)
-Sankarea (Not really a High School of The Dead zombie anime but a really good one...in my opinion anyway.)
- Junjou Romantica first and second season(Warning: Yaoi. But a great comedy romance anime. Spin off is SekaiIchi Hatsukoi)

Reviews of a couple of them will be up next week~ bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment