Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long Day -_-"

Today was indeed a long day. I had to wake up at 7 in the morning to go to the dentist for them to deliver one of my crowns and file another tooth down for another crown which lasted a couple hours. So I had to keep my jaw, which is already kinda messed up, open for a couple hours and have ALOT of novacaine in my mouth since my tooth decided to keep annoying me. Then about an hour after I left the dentist, I had to go get blood work done for my reoccuring headaches where I had to go to  another city because my dad decided to not just go ten minutes away from our house to get it done quicker. And so now I'm writing this, both jaw and head killing me. Tonight, I'm supposed to stay up all night, or however long it takes to finish a twenty-four  episode anime which I've watched two episodes of. Ahh. How this brings me back to last summer, where I stayed up all night to watch Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama--which is one of the best romance-comedy animes I've watched so far--

Well, tis all for right now since I've noticed Dengeki Daisy has a new chapter... Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment