Friday, March 23, 2012

Tag: Get your freak on~

I decided to do this tag since it seems fun and I've been wanting to do this for a while. Here We Go~ (Excalibur~)

1) What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Ling-ling =_= Maybe it's because I sometimes call my sister Ting-ting...

2) What's a weird habit of yours?
I sometimes tend to laugh like an airhead... And I tend to laugh at movies like SAW and animes like Another and Higurashi. 

3) Do you have any weird phobias?
Being eaten alive by a cannibal cupcake. I hate my dreams sometimes.

4) What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast out when you're alone?
Hmm.... Either 2ne1 I Am The best since it describes exactly how I think of myself
or maybe 4minute huh....(GAYOON LOVE!)

5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate people who complain about things constantly. And I tend to do that a lot.

6) What's one of your nervous habits?
I go to sleep.

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left side.

8)  What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
A brown and white pug dog named Brady. My grandparents on my dad's side gave me it :D

9)  What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks (I've gone and ordered something there ONCE in my 15 years of living) But I do love the vanilla frapachino things you can buy in the glass bottles.

10) What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
To have a healthy diet to prevent acne and always wash your face with a face wash for YOUR OWN skin type. I just get which ever face wash I want to try...

11)  Which way do you face in the shower?  
.....Forward?

12) Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I'm double jointed in both my elbows....

13) What's your favourite "comfort" food/food that's "bad" but you eat it anyway?
TACO BELL .

14) What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say? 
"..." I don't know why I constantly use that when typing or texting.

15) Time to sleep - what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 
An oversized grey sweater with a white shirt underneath and black mesh gym shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment